The AirLink MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced vehicle router developed specifically for mission critical applications in emergency, transit and field services.
Offering high power, long range Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet, and up to 300 Mbps download speeds over LTE-Advanced, the AirLink MP70 unites the fleet with the enterprise network and enables a complete portfolio of broadband mission- and business-critical applications to work simultaneously, further and faster from the vehicle than ever before.
The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the in-vehicle network, field applications and assets, and the mobile workforce. Purpose built for the vehicle, the MP70 delivers superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in harsh mobile environments. Its key features include:
• LTE-Advanced CAT 6 connectivity
• Purpose-built ruggedised design; MIL STD 810G, IP64, plus more
• Network connectivity via 4-port Gigabit Ethernet
• 802.11ac Gigabit 3x MiMo WiFi
• Built-in surge protection
• Built-in vehicle ready I/O for remote monitoring of auxiliary devices
• Integrated Mobile Events Engine for real time monitoring and alert reporting
• GNSS for even more precise location tracking
In addition to the launch of the MP70, Sierra has also announced a new enterprise-hosted network management tool, similar in capabilities to the popular cloud-based AirLink Management Service. oMM Management System (oMM) is a licensed, unified software platform which can be deployed in the enterprise data centre, and provides a consolidated network view of an entire fleet, using a virtual dashboard to monitor, report, manage, and troubleshoot all mobile resources as required. The AirLink MP70 can be managed using either this new tool, or with ALMS – providing ultimate flexibility for the IT department.